Memebox Black Friday Haul + sort of review...?

2:36 AM

Hey guys! I already posed on r/AsianBeauty but my Memebox order with items from all the Black Friday shenanigans came today! Of course, as you read this, it's "yesterday"....!

On Wednesday of last week--the day before Thanksgiving day--I actually made my first Memebox order. I ended up getting the Yeon box (not an aff. link) plus some sheet masks--all of which arrived on Friday? Saturday morning, last week...?  I decided that while I could take photos and post a haul, I wanted to wrap it up and put it under the tree for Christmas--since it's so close and all.  More about this later...




So, I knew was going to miss out on that highly sought-after 100 sheet mask set for $79, seeing as I'd be at work on T-day but off the following day, but would be too tired to wake up in preparation.  I had already missed it on Wednesday night because I was at work then too, and took my last break late. Though, I did end up checking back each day and it was sold out already within a minutes, on each day. Oh well...! I spotted a few of the doorbuster items on Thursday morning I knew I wanted to make another order right away! So dangerous!!! I made a second order of ~USD$50 that day, before going to work on T-day.  I received confirmation on Nov 27th, and it shipped out on Nov 30th. It arrived via USPS today, on Dec 3rd.

The goods, feat. some crappy lighting at night:

  • Ettang Modelling Take-out Cup Pack - 8 pc 
  • Innisfree sheet mask bundle - set of 5 
  • freeset Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream
  • Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence


Ettang Modelling Take-out Cup Pack - $10
 
I had seen a few people blog about this and I was kind of curious to see how these would compare to the Urban Dollkiss modeling mask pack.  And for $10 for a set of eight--why not?!



top row: calendula, acerola, collagen, yogurt

bottom row: propolis, charcol, paper mulberry, chlorella.




Innisfree sheet mask bundle - $8
 
Hell yeah at myself, because I'm going to try out some Innisfree sheet masks! These were $8 for a set of 5. I got rose, pomegranate, cucumber, aloe, and green tea.



Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence- $7

I had read great things about Benton's snail bee essence for a while now and honestly, I was just waiting for the right time to strike, and for the right price. Memebox had it fot $7.  That's right: seven whole dollars!



freeset Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream - $22

The fabled freeset Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream was also just over half off, originally $55 and at the time, down to $22.  I've wanted to try this for some time and now was a good time, as any.  I will be doing a full review of this on here, so stay tuned!




Surprisingly, Memebox also threw into two extra masks in--this was so kind of them!

- Leaders Coconut Gel Mask with Tomato
- Leaders Balancing Recovery Mask


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors