Recent Amazon haul! #2 (lots of pics) + partial review

2:01 PM


There's something so therapeutic about online shopping.  Lately, I've been stocking up on some items and thought, why not do another haul post?! Part 1 is here.

I ordered from Amazon on Nov. 9th, from a variety of sellers, and I've received everything about a week to a week and a half later.

  • Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
  • COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch
  • Holika Holika 99% Aloe Soothing Gel
  • Ichikami Herbal Hair Treatment Essence with Rice Bran by Kracie
  • Kikumasamune Sake High Moisture Skin Lotion






Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask - $9~$10


I wanted to try out the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask as I just ordered the Green collagen pack and liked it, and enjoyed that so I figured I'd equally enjoy this. I thought I'd get a kick out of this carbonated one that seems to have a lot of buzz around online, at the moment. It just seems so fun, and I'm right.



 I ordered from Jolse and bae did not disappoint!!! The mask pack was wrapped in bubblewrap, as you can see.



After snapping a few initial pictures, I went ahead and tried the carbonated mask and yes, it's so fun to use. I'm really going to enjoy using this in the future!!



CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch - ~$5

I do get a few pimples here and there, especially on my chin area so I thought I'd give this pimple patch a go for when I need a pimple or blemish to go down quickly, or to reduce the chances of it becoming a bad one--and scaring!  There's a single sheet of 24 patches, so it's not too bad for the price you pay.  I haven't had the time to search out the Nexcare at my local Walgreens, for comparison though....



I ordered the Elizavecca carbonated mask AND CosRX patches from Jolse (bae!!!) through Amazon on Nov 9th and received them on the 21st.  Inside was a small assortments of five samples:



Kracie Ichikami Herbal Hair Treatment Essence with Rice Bran - $8.65

Also arriving on the same day was the Kracie Ichikami Herbal Hair Treatment Essence with Rice Bran! I initially wanted to try out the treatment water but thought I'd try out the essence/serum first.

I ordered from a Japanese seller on Amazon, and the item shipped very quickly.  I had only selected the "free shipping" option.


It smells so beautiful and delicate, like a gentle brush of flowers but nothing too overpowering.  I will be reviewing this separately, as well as the Ichikami shampoo.



 Holika Holika 99% Aloe Soothing gel - $7.49

In a recent TesterKorea haul about a month-ish ago, I bought the small, mini size of the Holika Holika 99% Aloe Soothing gel (and liked it!!)...I ended up buying the bigger size. 


I'm not much of a fan of how it can leave my face a little sticky, but if you dilute the gel slightly with water, it becomes more runny--like a serum. So, it all works out!




I'm not much of a fan of how it can leave my face a little sticky, but if you dilute the gel slightly with water, it becomes more runny--like a serum. So, it all works out!







Kiku-masamune Sake High Moisture Skin Lotion - ~$13


Ah~~~! This is so nice~~! I ordered from a Japanese seller and after it arrived, I spent from time reading the Japanese newspaper that was used as packaging material.  It was the sports section.  (Yes, I'm good Japanese--I know ~1800 kanji and how to use them...)


Purupuru~~~






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors