Sample Sunday: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence

3:17 PM

Hello, here's a quick post in time for Sample Sunday! I'm trying to go through my sample stash and being vocal about my thoughts about samples.

Etude House's Moistfull Collagen--looks like watery cum, but works like a charm.


No seriously, ok.

I do recommend snipping the top of the sachet with scissors as opposed to tear where its marked to, as you'll will lose product. The essence is pretty runny, but not as liquid-y as a "lotion" would be.  It smells light and it sinks into the face fairly quickly, as long as you pat it in or layer with another product afterwards.

The Moistfull Collagen essence would honestly work better in a more humid climate, or in the spring and summertime. I'm currently in the dregs of winter, in rainy WA and while the sun is trying to come out and play, it's only like 10 or 15 mins at a time.

I will look to try the full size out and offer a better, more in-depth review!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors