Sephora Mini-Haul - Apr 2k16

7:29 PM

I was out in Tacoma and stopped by the mall. I decided to hit up the stand alone Sephora since I prefer this store than the one inside JCP.  Ibought only two items but I'm still very happy about my purchase~!


I decided to pick up the L'Occitane "Dry skin essentials" 6-piece kit for USD$35, that comes in a cute pouch.

The kit includes:
  • Shea Butter Ultra-Rich Body Lotion 2.5 fl. oz.
  • Shea Butter Cleansing Oil 1 fl. oz.
  • Shea Butter Hand Cream 0.3 fl. oz.
  • Shea Butter Foot Cream 0.3 fl. oz.
  • Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream 0.27 fl. oz.
  • Extra-Gentle Shea Butter Milk Soap 1.7 fl. oz.


I'm taking this chance to try out L'Occitane (since I'm a complete newbie) and understand the hype.

While in store, I wandered back to the fragrance area and happened to see NEST's small, aesthetically pleasing display on the shelf.  I hadn't really heard of NEST--not that I've been keeping up with Western beauty, or even the fragrance side of things--but curiosity got the better of me. I tested a few of the scents and I was blown away at clean, crisp floral scents.

I initially thought to maybe consider the roller ball size since $68 for the full size bottle is a bit..much (I'd rather like, order some AB off of Amazon for that same $$...) but then I wasn't too sure as I was kind of pressed for time.

I happened to see a mini duo set for $15, near the checkout at the very dangerous "beauty on the fly" area--dangerous for the wallet!!! So, I ended up buying the mini duo set that includes "Dahila & Vines" and "Midnight Fleur", for $15.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors