Mail time - Amazon Mini-Haul (May 2k16)

10:22 AM

Hello all! It's been a long and short week, all wrapped into one enigma. Work has been busy, but now it's time to chill and enjoy my two day

I came home from work yesterday to some (incredibly cute) packages in the mail. I ordered from BeautynetKorea, through Amazon on May 8th. I received this package in good condition, on May 25th.



I ordered a tub of the Holika Holia Soda Pore Cleansing Cream priced at $8 at the time. I wanted a different experience from Ponds Cold Cream for removing makeup and a something else that wasn't the Banila Co. Sherbet cleansing balm (because of the price) or the citrus undertones of Kose's softmyo.












Unexpectedly, the seller also included two Tony Moly samples. I'm most curious about the Nutra Energy Foam Cleanser (and basically the rest of the Nutra line tbh) so I'm excited for this particular sample, and the often-received Banana Hand Milk.


The second package that came in the mail was two items from YouRiShop, through Amazon. My experiences with this seller have been great--free shipping, fast arrival and great prices, compared to other sellers.



 Both items were wrapped pretty well in bubble wrap.





As I posted on my Instagram, I decided to buy the very cute Lovely ME:EX Dessert Lip Balm in Strawberry, by The Face Shop and the coveted TonyMoly Petit Bunny Gloss Bar, in Peach. (God, I love peach scented things...!!!)

I bought both to finally finish two comparison reviews which will be posted on here very soon.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors