Mail Time: Another Recent Amazon Haul Part 2 (March~April/May)

9:38 PM

Hello!!!! It's time for a collective haul from Amazon, since now all my items finally arrived of this particular Amazon order (I can write this post!)!!!


I wrote in the beginning of April when I received my two tubes of snail goop, and posted my initial first impression thoughts about the CosRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Since then, I've used about 2/3 of the tube of the cleanser and one tube of the snail gel.

Also after much waiting, I finally got my hands on my second bottle of Hada Labo's Gokujun lotion. I had been eager to repurchase since about late-January but had been a a bit of a no-buy until now.

I ordered March 24th from Samurai Japan and it arrived safety at some point on May 10th, in a padded paper envelope bag.  I paid USD$10.48--a good price, compared to Uwajimaya's usual $18 price tag--I'm uneasy about how long it takes to arrive from Japan. I'm prepared for the month, maybe even six weeks for an expected arrival for items that are shipping from Japan but when it pushes closer to eight weeks, it's not worth it for the savings.

Plus, it's a liquid and I imagine this has spend a little longer going through customs. So my advice is try order with Prime; order from a US-based seller or suck it in and buy from a local Asian market (Uwajimaya) and deal with the markup, for instant gratification.


I say all this because my skin has grown to really love Hada Labo's Gokujun lotion. I mean, really love it. SO much so that I've noticed fine lines and general dryness returning on my skin after I ran out of first bottle earlier in January, and nothing could relieve it.

I need to face it: my skin is highkey thirsting after HL!! And, I just might have a HG product in my midst! (Or mist...)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors