2k17 Christmas....Haul....?

12:21 PM

Hello all! It's been...a while. Life (read: work) got the best of me (my creativity) so I've been neglecting some things (this blog).



The Holiday season came and has passed (thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). To put it lightly, it was rough, both work and in my personal life. I purposely waited to write up anything related to this time of year, so I could mentally.......recover........?

I did buy myself some things, and I also returned many things so I wouldn't be reminded of this time. Things happened and I did not enjoy this "festive" season, at all.



skincare

I posted the photo below on my Instagram showing the skincare items that I had bought myself.


suuuuh dudes....!!! uhhh i didn't really feel motivated to go a proper xmas ""Haul""" mostly because it sucked and i don't want to remember it!!! . i'm also planning to return some items i bought because i don't really need them and i just don't want to have any reminder of this xmas...!!!!! props to the bf for making something special on the fly...i love you!!!! . . skincare goods: . ✨@glossier phase 1 set . 🍓 @tonymoly.official @tonymoly.us_official latte art strawberry scrub . 🌵 #tonymoly i'm real sheet masks (cactus & pearl) . 💮 @tatcha bestsellers set via @sephora during the #sephoravib2017 sale lol . . . . . . . . . . #rasianbeauty #abcommunity #cosmetics #skincare #haul #glossier #skincareaddict #skincarejunkie #skincare #bblogger #flatlay #colourful #instabeauty #under5k #購入品 #保湿 #スキンケア #化粧品 #데일리 #스킨케어 #화장품 #1일1팩 #스킨케어 #마스크 #팩 #마스크팩 #토니모리 #k
A post shared by jess 🍑🍇🍓🍒 (@spacedump) on




other things

My boyfriend gave me a prepaid Visa card with $75 loaded onto it, so I could choose what I wanted. About two weeks ago, I ordered something on eBay (yes, more Korean makeup lol), so that should arriving soon.

Although I'm writing (and publishing) this post after-the-fact, I'd really like to forget the 2017 Holiday/Christmas season, so I"m going to end this post right here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors