StyleKorean Order Unboxing (3CE, PeriPera)

11:58 PM

Hello all! During StyleKorean's recent sale, I ordered a couple of 3CE items (it was a Seriously Good sale!!!!). This is the beginning of my 3CE journey; I am planning a couple of projects on Instagram, just for giggles.



What spurred this excitement: a sale! At the time, StyleKorean had 30% off on 3CE items, and there was an offer for an additional $3 off your order when you added StyleKorean on their LINE account. I did exactly that so with shipping included, I paid USD$33:



I ordered on February 18, 2018 and the four items arrived today (2018.3.8) safely in my mailbox via UPS. There was tracking offered on both sides, so I was pleased!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the goods ↓↓




3CE LOVE 3CE HEART HAND MIRROR - PEACH PINK

I did it. I finally succumbed to the hand mirror, and I chose such a delightful mirror! I wanted one that was cute and aesthetically pleasing for my makeup area, and could also fit into my photography style on Instagram.

At a low price of $8.64, this was the cheapest, most reliable and the highest chance of being...y'know...not fake...that I could find.



3CE LOVE 3CE VELVET LIP STICK #YOUTH ($14.39)

I have been eyeing both the Velvet Lipsticks and the Glossy versions for a solid four or five months (it feels like more)--at least since 3CE released their promotional images. I was hooked--I LOVED the aesthetic, the packaging and the colour range, but sadly, the price point of most of 3CE's products doesn't really rustle my jimmies. I understand it's a mid to higher-ish end brand with a cult-like following, but sometimes I really don't dig the prices (I'd hate to be buying from Sephora, in Australia....). That being said, those aesthetics....!!!!!!

StyleKorean had this specific shade listed for $14 at the time, so I snatched it up! It's a nice, bright orange, just looking at the tube (I'm not even ready to swatch it yet!). I originally wanted a couple of the Glossy lipsticks (read: all of them) to feature in a concept video but, my poor wallet is struggling! I'll likely order Calling Enamel and Luck You either from StyleKorean again or from Yesstyle (when I can) but for now, this is perfect.


3CE WHITE MILQUIDRO MINI MASK ($2.88)
Basically, I only bought this for a planned review, and because it was actually affordable while on sale! Thinking about it now, I should have bought two, but maybe next time!

From what I've seen around online, this mask pack is like smaller portions of a mask, that's meant to be for spot masking--with a cute aesthetic.



PERIPERA PEARLY NIGHT GIRL'S PERFUME HAND CREAM 002 VANILLA HUG

I'm still lusting over the Pearly Night Holiday Collection but seeing as it was limited edition, I think I've definitely now missed my chance to score one of the limited cushions, unless I want to pay premium from some seller on eBay....... Instead, I settled for one of the hand creams. 002 Vanilla Hug, presumably a vanilla notes based scented cream, sounded like a good fit for my tastes. I haven't opened this yet, at all.

Thanks for reading! I will be featuring all of these products in other posts, so you will seeing more of all of these cuties!

Good nights, my dear peaches~ 🍑💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors