Adventures: PDX AB Meetup - July 28th 2018

1:22 AM

Hello all! I was lucky enough to have the day off of work, so I went down south to meet up with some of the K-beauty enthusiasts, down in the PDX area. This time was different--I drove! Also, the cutie tagged along with me and got the chance to see my hobby in its full form (hehehehe....)

Saturday was a steaming HOT day. Up north, it was supposed to be 90 F something but down in the Portland area, it reached a scorching 100 F--hot for this area. The plan was to leave early, hit the meetup area and hit up 'Waji's while just enjoying the day together.

We all met up at Oyatsupan, a local Japanese-style bread shop and ordered some baked goodies. Soon though, the focus soon shifted to oogling over skincare products. We traded skincare and it was just a lovely time. Thanks for everyone who came, you all are so knowledgeable and enthusiastic over this wonderful dare I say.....hobby...?

Here's a few pics I snapped of those moments:







Afterwards, the cutie and I did some other adventuring. With some zen navigation (neither of our phones had great service in the area, despite usually having good service), I got us over to Uwajimaya.

At the time, there was a summer matsuri vent going on, held in the parking lot of Uwajimaya, so it was PACKED with people scurrying to find shade in the blistering heat. So many people.....


The most exciting thing about this meetup was being able to swap products and try out some  new things, while talking about skincare with others who are just as excited about the whole thing. HEre's what I came home with from the meet:
  • innisfree green tea serum mini
  • sioris serum
  • sana nameraka honpo lotion (including a smaller decant)
  • tony moly my sunny watery sun essence

  • apieu strawberry milk sheet mask
  • some huxley samples
  • ohui eye cream sample
  • vdl primer sample
  • tony moly uv master aio sun cream sample

Good night!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors