HAUL: K-beauty Finds at Local TJ Maxx

12:37 PM

While redecorating my space, I've done some shopping here and there. The other day, I was weak and went to my local TJ Maxx, all in hopes of finding a rug. I didn't find one that *~*~*spoke*~*~* to me (it didn't match my aesthetic), so I ventured over to the beauty section.


tldr; ya girl did some damage:


 t h e   g o o d s
  • frudia blueberry hydrating cream - $6.99
  • nature republic soothing & moisture 80% emulsion
  • nature republic soothing & moisture 92% soothing gel
  • esfolio picnic strawberry hand creams (set of 3) - $4.99
  • snp jelly vita firming toning mask (box of 10) - $7.99
  • snp fresh vita water jelly mask (box of 10) - $7.99
  • healing bird brightening roe botanical face mask (box of 10)


First, I ended up returning these two Nature Republic items unopened as the emulsion contains macadamia oil and for the aloe gel, I found my Skinfood aloe (that's also in a tub).  Ya girl was too impulsive.

I also returned the Healing Bird rose masks as I saw it was a cream type for the mask essence--I prefer watery or a milky type of essence.


Anyway, I spotted the Frudia cream first off the bat. It was sitting precariously on the shelf. I carefully peeked inside the box to check if the security seal was there, untampered. Bless the skies: it was!

For the first time ever in my TJ Maxx-K-beauty-shopping-finds, I saw some items from SNP! I spotted some masks and since I've not yet had the chance to try these out, I thought I'd give them a go. Both boxes were $7.99 ea., and contain ten masks each--not bad at all!

Last find was a set of three of strawberry scented hand creams, by esfolio.  I've used this brand's sheet masks before (they're pretty affordable) but not their hand creams. I'm a sucker for fruit scent and especially berry, so I'm hoping these work out. Also, I'm glad that the three are the same scent~



Hope you enjoyed the haul~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors