Recent Amazon haul! #1

12:37 PM

Recent arrivals!

I ordered five items from Amazon on November 1st, and they started to arrived later the following week.

● Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack pig mask 100g
● Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off 100g
● TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint #2 Red (9ml) 
● MUJI Makeup Facial Soft Cut Cotton Unbleached 60x50 mm 140pcs
(still waiting on KOSE softymo Deep Cleansing Oil Refill)






First up was two boxes: one box was contained the Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack pig mask that I ordered from the bae, Jolse (through Amazon).It arrived around Nov 9th--so quick!!! Bae included some samples, which I'm excited about! I know there's a divide on whether samples are worth it or not, buy honestly, I enjoy them. I love testing out the product, particularly the scent and texture--even one sachet is enough for me.  Then if I'm interested I'll buy some samples, or just buy the full thing.


I wanted to try out the Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack as well, why not?! I did order the carbonated one too, but I wanted to try this one out, too.




The second package was from YouRiShop, with both the Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off and a Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint (#2 Red) inside.  My experiences so far with this seller is that they are fairly priced and ships quickly even when you select Amazon's "free" shipping tier.



I had already purchased the same shade in my recent TesterKorea haul but I hadn't forgotten to switch shades in this Amazon order...so I have doubles. It's ok though, I like this lip tint a lot! If I don't get to the second one (one is still in the shrink-wrap), I might give it away in a giveaway, sometime soon?

The most important important part is this sweet scented Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask!! As soon as I opened the box, I went to wash my face and used this bad boy immediately. SO NICE!!  I already own the regular black sugar version but I'm not completely enjoying the scent. 

This strawberry version smells heavenly--a bit of a strange scent for winter but so good.




Last but not least, along with a item from my next Amazon order, arrived some Muji branded unbleached cotton squares from a Japanese seller. I wanted these particular cotton squares because hopefully they wouldn't have a slight scent that other off-brand cotton squares (and rounds) often have, which I don't like at all. Also...Muji just have this nice, pleasing aesthetic and I'm 100% down for that--always.


Part #2 is coming up in the next post~! See you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors