[Review] Sana Hadanomy Deep Collagen Mist || サナ ハダノミー 濃ミスト 【レビュー】

10:11 PM

Hello all! This is a long awaited review of Sana's Hadanomy Collagen Mist!

Over the months since purchasing last summer, I've been using this collagen infused mist whenever my face feels like it needs a boost or moisture; at night, or just after a shower, so much so that I honestly forgot to write up my thoughts about the spray (before I ran out of it!). Read more thoughts under the cut!




When on a road trip last....August....I picked up a bottle of Sana's Hadanomy Deep Collagen Mist for around $10 or $11, at a local Uwajimaya. At the time, I was (and now still am) searching for a hydrating facial mist that I can use a) at night and, b) at work.

ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed collagen, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Gellan gum, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Honey, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Citric Acid, Fennel Oil, Malpighia Emarginata, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil

水、グリセリン、BG、エタノール、ソルビトール、加水分解コラーゲン、水溶性コラーゲン、ヒアルロン酸Na、アセロラエキス、ハチミツ、(アクリレーツ /アクリル酸アルキル(C10-30))クロスポリマー、(スチレン/ビニルピロリドン)コポリマー、PEG-60水添ヒマシ油、カルボマー、水酸化 Na、クエン酸、ウイキョウ果実油、オレンジ油、センチフォリアバラ花油、ニオイテンジクアオイ油、メチルパラベン

According to CosDNA, Butylene Glycol is listed as 1 for acne triggers and carbomer as an irritant, on a scale of 1. Marketed with key ingredients of micro collagen (1000mg of collagen, to be exact!) and some lovely, wonderful hylauronic acid, Hadonomy should provide some promising hydration to the skin.


performance / effectiveness

Sana's Hadanomy Deep Collagen Mist is a clear facial mist, designed to sprayed to the skin when desired. It boasts to contain 1000mg of collagen to promote healthy skin elasticity...and good shit like that. The mist actually kind of heavy (goopy!) and doesn't always spray out evenly from the bottle.


In my first few weeks of using the mist, I would spray the mist in the morning, just after cleansing as a light, hydrating toner (specifically when after I ran out of Gokujun lotion....) but would also apply sometimes at work (when I used to close!) or afterwards, just before bed, instead of completing my PM routine. I tended to spritz once or twice across my forehead, but focus on my cheeks and neck, for maximum....soakage of dat collagen!

The mist would take a bit to sink into my face, so before I proceeded with any other products in my routine, I would pat the mist into my face, especially across my cheeks and in my under eye area. It smells like watered down honey, alcohol and....pool water from 1983--so nothing bothersome at all. There is a slight cooling effect, too.

Months passed (seriously!) and I slowly continued to use this spray, even in the cold ass PNW winter and "spring" that has sprang into "summer". In combination with other products and despite still having redness, my face is soft. I haven't majorly broken out either, which is great. It feels refreshing on the face (as long as you pat it in, otherwise it will be sticky) and is versatile because you can use it as a hydrating toner/lotion or a mist for whenever you skin feels blah--or as a watery af sleeping pack when it's still 80F in your house late at night, and you sure as hell are not slapping on a sleeping pack of any sort (...or clothes).

So, almost a year later, this is what is left in my bottle:


The Hadanomy mist seems pretty effective for at least topical collagen to the skin, but for true results, you'd definitely want to consider taking a supplement for it work its magic, internally.


Would I repurchase?

Yes...maybe......, but I'd like to try the lotion and face wash first before repurchasing the facial mist again. Or even the Aqua placenta version of the mist?! If I did, I'd like to switch out the pump on the bottle to see if the spray could come out evenly and thinner than how it does with the original pump.

3.9/5.



where to buy

Sana Hadanomy Deep Collagen Mist
  • uwajimaya - $10 (at the time)
  • amazon - $12.99
  • sasa - $12.70


See you!
またね!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors