HBD to me + scored Leaders mask at Marshall's

1:19 PM

Hello all! I celebrated my birthday in somewhat style yesterday. I couldn't get the day off of work (I asked well in advance, but oh well...) but I had fun, for the time before I went to work


I took more pics because that's what I enjoy doing, so I might not write too much.  I went to Denny's with my parents and had a birthday breakfast.  It was so good--the weather was kind of crappy too, so warm food made it so much better.











As I was leaving Denny's, the ATM machine was flashing a series of colours in a rainbow--it just looked so aesthetically pleasing.





Still before work, I headed over to Marshall's.  I wanted to check out the skincare area (I did find things!!)   I also checked out the bake-ware and coffee mug area too--sine there's always lovely mugs to be found there!!! I wanted to buy this mug for a friend who has four cats, but I'm not sure how it would hold up in the mail...




I should've bought this too but I ended up buying a REALLY COOL Spongebob mug instead....though you can never have too many mugs!


Anyway, I headed back towards home, picked up some Ferrero Rocher chocolates (which are amazing and will last me a while...) and a Marc Jacobs perfume from Costco.  Shoutout to Costco for being so cost effective!!!




So later after work--which was very tiring of course--I had some cheesecake and played some much deserved ACNL.




I also then had the time to take photos of my mini-hail, and edit them!!


Here's the lovely, super cool Spongebob mug! There was just something that seemed so cool about this, that I needed to buy it for myself:





YES! FINALLY!!!! I finally scored a Leaders sheet mask!!!! (more on this later though....)



 

Also my YesAsia arrvied on the same day and I couldn't have been more excited! Hell yeah for retail therapy, I suppose!! 

I bought Jonghyun's new mini-album (yes, I am Jonghyun trash!!!) and some very cool accessories.


Bye-bye for now--I'm off to sleep~! It's been a good birthday this year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors