Sheet Mask Haul from Marshall's (aka RIP my wallet...)

3:45 PM

Hey guys! So today I tagged along with my mum to do some errands after her doctor's appointment. We had lunch and just hung out, and did some shopping.

I had read recently about AB-er's scoring AB in Marshall's, and I have a store nearby--so I thought I'd go check it out.  I made a beeline for the skincare while my mum looked at some purses (we boh have our haunts...!) I spotted two boxes of Black Pearl in the skincare area, but as I posted over on the AB subreddit a couple of day ago, I happened to be looking at the tea aisle a little later on and found some extra MBD!!


(excuse my shitty pics, something is up with my iPad...)






I saw these Naisture masks for $4 ea., in the clearance area and thought I'd pick them up and try them out. I bought a pack of 5 of Collagen and Red Wine.


This sheet mask set aught my eye. There was only one (as always!) but it's Lanocreme's Manuka Honey Face Mask, a pack of 5 for USD$5.99. I want to try an actuall honey-based sleeping pack, so I figure a honey sheet mask is nice segue!!


I picked up these the CREME shop Green Tea masks as well, hoping that they work out!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors