Hello to the peachy TK Life!

2:50 AM

This seems silly to just write a post about this, but seriously...this was a big thing for me.  I finally did my first TesterKorea order!!

I had chosen a fair few items and had them in my cart, hovered around the 35~55 dollar mark and kept going through the menus to see the shipping charges.  But due to lack of time (work!!), I hadn't fully went through the order process yet.  I wanted to research about the products and go look at other Ab users' reviews for photos, and swatches, etc.

Embarrassing I know, but...I hummed and ha'd over my order for at least three or four weeks (I've lost count now!!) while checking over reviews on products and drooling over others. A good...six or seven of my items went out of stock (a few were re-stocked in the meantime!) I just hadn't had time to truly decide...to the commitment. I feel like the Chandler of AB...

What probably made the process longer: a) there's so many products, b) there's so many products I want to try and c) things kept selling out....

But now I've just sucked it in, and done it! *applause*
 


RIP to my wallet.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors