Adventures: PDX Haul (Uwajimaya, H-mart)

1:29 AM

Hello!! I went down south to Portland last week, on a short day trip, for a thing. Afterwards, between getting food and staying cool in near-triple digit weather, I managed to by stop some usual shopping haunts.



I didn't take photos at Uwajimaya--though I probably could have--except for the bath salts (above), but there was the usual selection of the Sana, Hada Labo, and an array of sheet masks on that table/display, next to the coveted skincare aisle. 
Nothing too exciting, but I did find some things (as always).
Some Bab, Bakkantou (top) and a lot of Pure Skin and Bath Flower bath salts (middle and bottom left):



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting food at a much later point, I hit up the recently opened H-Mart, in Tigard.

I took many photos here; I didn't expect too much, but actually saw some things....



.......including those yogurt masks that I've seen all over my IG feed! These ones are by Skin's Boni, for $3 ea.




There was a four-sided display of sheet masks, including some from brands I didn't really recognise:



A range of masks from Elizavecca (top), Entel and malie (middle), with some Scinic masks along the bottom row: 


More Elizavecca masks (top),  Saference Rx masks (middle) and some hydro gel masks from Dermal (bottom): 


On the third side, there was a bunch of dot vita masks by Mari&U (top, middle), some fancy af SNP mud masks (bottom left) and I spotted a Freeset pack for the boobs, didn't buy it for the the blog or 'gram....!

Then on the final fourth side of the display, there was a healthy selection of packs from Fancy (top--these have also been sold at Forever21, including my local store), animal themed masks (middle), a couple of DearPacker masks with a random SNP tiger character mask, too.


A couple of steps behind from the sheet masks was a display with a small selection of shampoo (Ryo....and some other brands).


Adjacent to the shampoo was some surprising goodies. Spotted the Elizavecca Kangsi pack, on the top shelf, in a sea of Fancy products.


More goodies, on the opposite side:


That Elizavecca Milky BB Cream is kind of getting me curious....I will check it out online!


Some hair goodies, mostly hair dyes: Shaking Pudding!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just across from the checkouts is a smaller shop, with more makeup and skincare, including a nice selection of more sheet masks!!!



To the immediate left wall, there was s range of road shop brands! Etude House Bubble Tea mask (top), some Innisfree (top), Tony Moly (middle left), The Face Shop Rice cleansing oil (middle centre) and Etude House's Moistfull collagen line. On the bottom row, Skinfood wash off masks (far left) and Elizavecca's bubble mask.


COS FREAKING RX! THEY HAD COSRX MOISTURE PADS!!! right next to the famous Banila.co sherbet cleanser!!!!

Some Benton and more Innisfree!!!!

There was some April Skin cushions (middle).....it was just a lot to take it....to be able to see these items in their physical forms...and not on a computer screen, or my phone.....!



Spotted a heimish BB cream right next to my fave Holika Holika BB foundation (top) !!!

Ok range of some eyebrow pencils and whatnot. What was cool is the prices--most were similar to prices that I've seen and am used to paying on eBay, and for others, closer to Korean prices!

On the bottom row, I spotted those lovely wine bottle-shaped tints by Labiotte--I swatched two and they stayed on the back of my hand for almost a day and a half afterwards, even after several hand washes. Plus they smelled divine--gonna have to order myself one (or three!!!!), asap!!!

To the immediate left, I gasped when I saw the heimish cleansing balm!



Honestly....I was a little shell shocked so I didn't make it to the right-hand side of the wall. Instead, I just silently drooled over all the sheet masks in the middle display.

There was some Dr. Jart masks in the front part, nestled between that Tako pack I've seen on the 'gram, Tony Moly's snail hydro gel mask and even some I don't readily recognize:



Lots of Innisfree masks (I love these!!!) with some DearPacker on the top row:


On the opposite side of the sheet mask display, more goodies! The full 7 Days mask range (top), a fair selection of The Face Shop masks (middle) with more DearPacker masks along the bottom row: 

 
On the back side of this area was an additional area for some makeup and other goodies. I peeped at those Secret Key eye patches--was very nice to see them, irl! Some Missha BB creams were right above:


 Behind the register area was the fancier skincare sets. I was good and didn't find myself swayed by all the pretties.....!

 

I spotted some Sulwhasoo; my wallet cried just being within a few feet!














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the goods.... #haul



u w a j i m a y a


I bought more things at Uwajimaya. I already posted this photo on Instagram but here's some more pics of what I bought:


  • 🍊 health yurari bath flower bath salts - yuzu
  • 🌲 kao bab bath salt tablets - forest scent



  • 🛁 soap max mutenka body wash refill
  • 🍑 #biore u body wash refill - peach


  • 👣 ashi rira sheet set - lavender
  • 〰️ #ichikami wave styling milk



  • 🐄 @puresmile_cosme milk mask - 8 pack
  • 🥛 #puresmile essence mask - yogurt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

h - m a r t

I purposely didn't buy a lot at H-Mart, but took the opportunity to just window shop. Half the fun of K-beauty is sometimes just seeing the items in real life, in front of you, and being able to test them!


  • dermal apricot collagen mask
  • dermal royal jelly collagen mask
  • purederm vitamin c mask sheet
  • skin's boni yogurt mask pack x2 (YES I FINALLY HAVE SOME!!!!!!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and from the extra makeup shop place:



  • cosrx low pH good morning cleanser
  • dearpack moisterizing flood sheet mask
  • holika holika aqua petit jelly bb cream foundation 01 


  • tony moly banana sleeping pack samples
  • heimish all clean balm sample
Thanks for reading! Good night~~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors