[Sponsored] Japan Pack Sampler Pack

6:50 PM

Hello, all!

Japan Pack is a newer service that currently offers a selection of Japanese sheet masks, ranging from $8.50 up to $25, depending on your masking needs. Recently, Japan Pack, run by Nicole (gliterintokyo) kindly DM'd me on the 'gram and offered to send a Sampler Pack, in exchange for review. I happily accepted, knowing that Japanese masks are hard to come by.


I received the Sampler Package, containing one multi pack mask set, two mask and three "point" mask packs (for eyes, lips or cheeks) plus an information card with details of each product, in English--great if your Japanese skills aren't up to par (mine are pretty good!). This package runs at USD$15.00 and as with other mask sets offered, the masks can be tailored to your desired skin type.



the goods
  • paul & joe the oil sample
  • kao megrythm steam eye mask - yuzu
  • minon amino moist mask
  • lululun plus weekly face mask (homeo-age) 
  • precious time argan oil face mask
  • quality 1st aio sheet mask (moisture)
  • biore nose strip + eye moisture pack
  • herbal extra sparkling cocktail bath salts - grape



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

swipe for more pics!! ✨✌🏼 . recently @japanpack kindly DM'd me & offered to send some goodies in exchange for review!!! i'm stoked!!! 💕✨👀 . i received the sampler pack which is $16.00 & contains one multi pack mask set, two mask + three "point" mask packs (for eyes, lips or cheeks) plus an information card with details of each product, in english!! . i'm looking forward to reviewing each of these masks in the coming weeks! . the goods: 💧 precious time argan oil face #mask . 💦 daiichi sankyo #minon amino moist mask ▶︎ wanted to try this for a while!!! . 💦@lululun_jp plus x tokyogirls weekly face mask (homeo-age) . 🌊 quality 1st aio sheet mask (moisture) . 💋@puresmile_cosme choosy lip pack- honey . 🛢️ @paulandjoe_beaute the oil - sample . 🍊 #kao megrhythm steam eye mask - yuzu . 🐽 #biore nose strip & eye moisture pack . 🍇 herbal extra sparkling cocktail bath salts - grape . check my latest blog post for a longer writeup #linkinbio ✨✨ . . @glitter.intokyo . . . #rasianbeauty #abcommunity #jbeauty #japaneseskincare #skincare #bblogger #instabeauty #skincareaddict #skincarejunkie #beauty #sheetmask #化粧品 #スキンケア #花王 #フェイスマスク #パック #스킨케어 #화장품 #마스크 #1일1팩 #팩
A post shared by 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 (@spacedump) on


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a closer look:

Precious Times Argan Oil Face Mask is complete new to me. I don't have much experience with argan oil besides on my hair, but not yet on my face! Really hoping this goes well~!


Across the Japanese side of Instagram and of course @cosme, I've spotted Minon products, particularly the skin conditioner and masks. Sheet masks are always good foray into a brand's line, and this was just great timing! The amino acids will be a treat for my dry skin.


I've used Lululun masks before but I haven't tried any of the "plus" line (presumably with fancy "premium" ingredients ww) until now, so I'll probably be reviewing this seaweed-based mask soon.

Earlier this year, I reviewed this exact Choosy lip pack (contains an aff link). Honestly, I'm happy to have another one, welcomed into my stash since I've found that these patches are little hard to come by, unless ordered online or magically found in store, for a higher price.

I'm not familiar with the other brand off hand but the packaging does seem...familiar...from a past 'Wajji's trip. With flower oil extracts, this 7-mask pack is supposed to provide moisture to the skin, while eliminating the need for multiple routine steps by helping to simplify your skincare routine! This would honestly be great during finals, traveling, the holiday season at work or anytime when time is sacred!

While I'm aware of Paul & Joe's adorable and rather expensive makeup line, I've never taken the plunge of any of the brand's products.  Nada. I'm a novice. It's just not really affordable for me.....but maybe, one day....! The oil is recommended as a body and facial oil and can be massaged into the skin for best results, post-cleansing.

I might give my boyfriend the Biore nose strip as he has more visible pores (and oilier skin!!!!!) but I'm definitely far more curious about the Biore eye pack, and am wholeheartedly planning to post about it on my Instagram!!!

A while back, I made a video about Megrhythm steam eye masks, but basically you unwrap them and feel the mask heat your eyes for approx. 20 mins at a time. Recommended for tired eyes when studying or working hard, Kao's Megrhythm is a unique sensation on the eyes and helps relieve pressure in the eye area during stressful times. I've tried the Lavender type but I'm excited to try out the yuzu (citrus) type!

I'm not familar with this brand whatsoever but the grape picture is cute and the idea of sparkling cocktail scented bath salts making my booty smelling nice really warms my water! 🍇🍇 In all seriousness, I'm ready for a bath and since winter is officially here (it snowed today), it's now time for warm things, like baths!



thoughts

This new sheet mask service is best for folks just starting out in skincare, or specifically Japanese skincare, who may have limited Japanese language skills and are unsure/unaware of brands. I would like to see the ability to purchase individual masks, much like Beauteque and similar sites, for folks who may only want one mask, or multiples of the same set (but can't necessarily order off of Amazon or eBay).

Simply, as long as the range of masks is varied between new, popular and indie/obscure brands and in a random set, I could see myself regularly ordering from Japan Pack--once my stash is depleted.

Give Japan Pack some love on social media, and check them out!


Good night!

Time for the skincare routine~~~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors