Sheet Mask Shenanigans: Yadah Brightening Jelly Pack

12:20 AM

Hello all! Quite a while ago, I posted a video that that captured the true jelly potential of this mask pack, and posted it over on my Instagram. I wanted to detail the "jelly" theme to this pack, amplified by using actual jelly. I picked the mask up at my local Forever 21 store my sheer luck.



A few months ago and much more more recently, I found the mask again at F21....so I'm finally here with a review of Yadah's Brightening Jelly Pack.

 v i d e o

First, here is the rather short 10 second video that I made. I'm still very proud of the outcome and the mood I was able to create. Yes, I actually used real jelly/Jell-O for this short piece:

today i got #sheetfaced with @yadah_korea brightening jelly pack 🍊🍊 & decided to make this short concept #video !! 🍊🍊 #notsponsored but hmu . . this jelly pack features a jelly like essence to help brighten skin! contains citrus acid, magnesium & orange fruit extract!! . filmed & edited by me ✨ . music is mckay- angel 2 me (but just the intro part lol) . . in making this video today...i realized what i want to do in life: i want to make videos like this for brands, but .....professionally!!!! . , , . . #rasianbeauty #abcommunity #kbeauty #yadah #koreanskincare #sheetmask #sheemaskaddict #skincare #bblogger #beautyblog #instabeauty #skincareaddict #skincarejunkie #beauty #q sheetmask #スキンケア #フェイスパック #パック #シートマスク #스킨케어 #화장품 #마스크팩 #마스크 #1일1팩 #팩 #야다
A post shared by jess 🍑🍇🍓🍒 (@spacedump) on


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
t h e   d e e t s

Yadah describes this mask pack as one that will help to brighten the skin and reducing irritation. With citrus extracts, this bad boy packs a punch with a heavier, "jelly" like essence that coats the mask sheet, for maximum hydration.



The back of mask pack details more about the "jelly" essence that is supposed to not run down your neck due to its higher density (it's definitely a thicc bih). The mask essence is rated for sensitive skin, too!


i n g r e d i e n t s

Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract (5,000ppm), Polyacrylic Acid, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Asorby Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

  • citrus junos fruit extract - skin conditioner
  • polyacrylic acid - likely used as binding agent 
  • gardenia florida fruit extract - antioxidant
  • pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract - gettin' dat vit C and other natural acids~~~
  • citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract - antioxidant; vitamin C source


d e m o

I have dry, most times dehydrated skin with rosacea so any hydration or moisture that I can get, I'll take!!!!!!!

Opening the packet reveals a folded cotton mask, covered in a thicker, clear jelly-like essence. The mask unfolded somewhat easily and the moment I placed it to my face, I felt a pleasant cooling sensation spread across my cheeks--an ideal happening for the summer

The best part: the jelly essence! Just for a moment, there's a faint breath of sweet Jell-O but that doesn't linger at all. The cooling sensation overtakes the senses and makes you focus on touch rather then scent.

Also, there was enough extra jelly essence that I was able to reapply on the mask, and down my neck, back of my neck, over my arms and elbows and my stomach! With all the extra juicy essence, I patted some into my under eye area which seemed so feel softer than earlier. Now, I'm ready for a nap........ zzzzz.....


In terms of fit, it's a bit wonky but I'm not usually overly concerned about fit. Since I'm white, I'm not the target market for sheet masks so I never expect them to cater to the specific contours and features of my facial structure. Even the nose parts never sit on me well, so it's OK!

The mask packet recommends leaving the mask on for 10~20 mins or when the mask gets dry. I left it on for 40 mins while watching an episode of Supernatural. The packet also says to gently pat in the remaining essence into the skin--I did this around my under eyes and experienced the smoothest eye bags in a long while.

About 40 mins later, after taking off the the mask, I felt super relaxed. My skin felt so cool, yet soft to the touch. I noticed my redness decrease a bit, but it's always going to be there (unless I like...give up bread....lol). I did see a brightening effect, but only around my eyes--not as dramatic as say, Tony Moly's Tomatox Pack, with it's niacinamide content (for the brightening).


t h e  f i n a l  v e r d i c t

The big question: would I repurchase? It's a solid "hell yes" for this bad boy, but only if I could score it on scale and only as box! Surprisingly, the main reason is for the cooling effect across my cheeks. I found that effect to be super relaxing, which would be ideal in the summer time.

I'm also down to try other brand's jelly-type packs, just for giggles (.....and eventual comparison).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
w h e r e   t o   b u y







 Thanks for reading, and good night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors