A Quick Haul: Yesstyle (Oct/Nov 2018)

1:37 PM

A few months ago, I ordered from cute crap off Yesstyle and it came in the mail....like three months ago, but my slow ass is Finally Ready to look at the goodies!!!!!! Yes, kiddos, it's time a haul (and why I bought it).




   T H E   E X P E R I E N C E  

Originally, I made this order back on October 2nd and it finally shipped on Oct 30th. I am a slow ass because during this time, I was also packing up my life, prepping to move out for the first time while working full-time AND helping my parents move. In retrospect, I'm only now (in January), finally settling in, after moving in with my partner in mid-November.

Also I tend to operate in a constant, consistent state of exhaustion, hence my sporadic period of new content. Anyway, at the time, Yesstyle had sales going on including a few "limited time deals" where select items are dramatically lowered in price for a limited time, and in equally limited quantities. I snatched up the chance to finally try DHC's ever popular Deep Cleansing Oil, and be able to compare it to my--dare I say it--HG Kose Softymo. This was basically the motivaton and driving force for this order, and all the ites where things i wanted to just try out!

The items arrived pretty quickly, and came in a bubble wrap mailer. I will let the photos speak for themselves--too tired to write....!


  T H E   G O O D S  

  • holika holika lazy & joy egg pun puff
  • holika holika lazy & joy jelly dough blusher pk01 pum jelly
  • dhc deep cleansing oil (alice in wonderland le)
  • hadalabo super hyaluronic acid lip balm
  • tony moly i'm real hand cream 08 berry mix
  • holika holika sweet peko cheek patch
  • (freebie) skinfood beauty in a food mask sheet


Oh, gude-ness me!



 Some cute earrings, too:


The freebies were cool; a Skinfood sheet mask and some sticky notes.


 Anyway, thanks for reading!

 Good night~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors