A Long-Overdue Belated Birthday eBay Haul

6:19 PM

Hello all!

My birthday was in mid-October and I worked. I worked hard. I didn't buy much and decided I would treat myself. My mum got my $45 gift card for eBay and I decided to use that as well.

Here's a mini haul of some things I bought, organized by seller:






b e a u t i h a r a

I ordered two items from beautihara: an Etude House sleeping pack and an A'pieu cushion pact, both out of long overdue curiosity.








I have a hoard of sleeping packs but I'm nearing the end of them, so it's time to try something different.  I have a trial kit of this same Soon Jung line that is supposed to be low pH and good for sensitive skin (with pollution remedies in mind). I've tried mini sizes of the toner and balm and have deeply (ha!) enjoyed them so it was time to give the sleeping pack a go.

 
Same goes for the A'pieu Madecassoside Wonder Tension Pact. I picked up shade #21 in hopes that the coverage is good but also in hopes that the madecassoside works well for my redness--I've tried it in skincare before but not yet in makeup, so this will be a fun experience.



r o s e r o s e s h o p 

An eBay haul wouldn't be complete without a few items from RoseRoseShop's eBay store. I ordered a couple of goodies and I'm super content with how everything arrived--fast and safe.








In the same order, I also picked up two Goodal sheet masks, just for shits--no real reason. Mostly it was out curiosity. Same goes for a set of three A'pieu Real Big Yogurt One Bottle masks, in the Blueberry yogurt type--mostly to add to my mask stash.


The main push for this particular order was a refill for A'pieu Wonder Tension Pact Moist. I enjoyed the cushion's coverage (for my rosacea) during the wintertime and wanted a refill, but also wanted to compare its performance to the Madecassoside version.

I picked up Lilybyred's Mood Liar Velvet Tint, mostly for the aesthetics. I chose a red shade because I'm itching for a new, blood red lip tint for the coming spring--it's also close when I need to replace some of my lip products that are getting close to expiration.





i a m l o v e - s h o p 

I ordered a good mess of items from this well established eBay seller. It felt like a lot of but it was only under USD$30. Always quick to ship out and generally items arrive safely.


While Kose Softymo (the OG) is my long-time HG cleansing oil, I'm honestly......Bored. The gritty texture is a bit much, even though it's tough on eye makeup removal. Basically, I raved something new to try.

I had been eyeing Tony Moly's Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil for a short while--it had been in and out of stock, for fluctuating prices. I finally took the plunge and I'm glad that I did. I recently posted a highlight over on my IG stories recently about the products that I have in my shower caddy, and this cleansing oil is one of them.

An ode to her; a mini review:

This oil smells gently fruity,
sweet, calming
and a delight, she is!

I bought a replacement concealer stick from A'pieu, mostly as an undereye concealer and thought it fun to try out a set of Etude House's Play Nails, to see how long they last. I bought Elizavecca's Hyaluronic Acid Water Drop Cream--I previously received one prior quite a while ago through 0.8L and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd actually BUY one!

Recently, I ran through a tube of Peripera Sugar Twinkle in Pink Melody and instead of quickly repurchasing (which I'd planned to at later point anyway), I decided to try out one shade of Holika Holika Eye Metal Glitters. I had been eyeing (ha!) these for AGES it seems but finally I did it! I chose 09 Peach Crush (a warm copper) to use as an eye shadow base and as a highlight on the centre of the lids.

Sadly since I'm writing this in mid-January, I've misplaced this after moving earlier in the month.

Extra samples, too!

I did experience a missing item--I also ordered a tube of Holika Holika Face Conditioner Cushionmatic Primer and this item didn't come.)I'm sad. I meant to email the seller a little sooner but I was able to email the seller on eBay in December. Usually these things clear up pretty fast.

Oh yes, this was such a surprise. I didn't really have it in me to contact the seller at the time about the state of the box--the cleansing oil leaked a little (or maybe customs opened it? I'm not sure) but it was truly not a big deal. I'm just  glad everything arrived.




















 b e a u t y 2 l o u n g e 

I chose a few items from this seller, primarily for the cleanser.



I was under the impression that Innisfree's Jelly Sea Salt Cleanser would be like a gel-type, but no....after a first use, I discovered that this bad boy was actually a white paste with small chunks of exfoliating lil' chunks.....so I'm slightly Disappointed.

In the same ordered, I bought two Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencils, one for me and (at the time), one for my gf, ideally for our Christmas stockings. I have since left that.....situation (lol), but I did leave one of them behind. I didn't care.

What I DO care about is how affordable this brow pencil is and how well it stays on throughout my often sweaty work days.




And real quick, later in the month, I got shit at ULTA too:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors