A Quick Skincare Routine For When You're Utterly Exhausted

12:02 AM

Hello all! I posted somewhat recently about my "depression" skincare routine and I'm here to say that a) it works, especially when short on time and b) I've got another (embarrassingly) shorter version. This is also unmistakably real.




First, double cleanse--because you still an ounce of your soul still left inside you--with a cleansing oil. Also, I love myself just a bit so I'm gonna remove my makeup for my future self, for my future face. I just cracked open Glossier Milky Oil last night and I'm a fan. Lives up to the name, washes off mascara, la-de-dah.

Next, cry inside because your second cleanser is too high of pH but literally do nothing about it. I started using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser and I can tell you: it is anything but "ultra".I like everything about it (no scent, easy to push out of the tube, etc) but I can feel the skin on my face tighten after use. I can feel how drying it is. How unexpectedly high the pH is.



Also sometimes I just deal with whatever products accumulate on the edge of the tub and call it good. A good lazy product is Etude House's 3 Minute Pack (the yellow tube)--leaves my skin relatively soft with out much effort.


Finally, spritz a mist on your face. Pick one, any one! In these moments, I opt for the Nature Skin Conditioner, especially since it has a spray nozzle. Easy spritzing!

Here is the state of my vanity. It's a mess of products but it looks super pretty:









Now crawl into bed--bonus points if you managed to change the bedding.


Here's the current, real view of my bedside table, Gudetama approved.







And now
we sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors