Hella quick-ass Amazon unboxing haul + some quick thoughts

1:05 AM

Hey guys! So as I posted on Instagram, some mail arrived!!!!!    I made an order on Amazon very recently (Nov 1) and three of the items arrived earlier this afternoon (Nov 11).





First up, a package from YouRishop on Amazon.  Despite my one-time odd experience with this seller when I ordered an item a few months ago, I've ordered several times since, and they haven't disappointed at all.  😀😀 SO QUICK!!




I finally bought Skinfood's Black Sugar wash off mask in Strawberry, because I had read how much people had enjoyed it (more than the normal Black Sugar one, which I have) and well, it certainly is a step up from the regular black sugar mask version.

Wrapped in bubblewrap was the lovely strawberry mask and also a Tony Moly Delight lip tiny...in #2, which I forgot to switch the shade to another one as I already bought this exact shade in my recent TesterKorean order... 😜😢



A close-up of the strawberry mask.  It really looks (and smells!!!) like sweet, straberry jam.  I'm so surprised at it and I wish I had bought it much sooner; in fact, instead of the normal black sugar version--that one kinda smells like lemon and cleaning supplies.



Equally as exciting, I also received a small package from the "bae" today!! I ordered the Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack Pig Mask also on Nov 1st, from Jolse via Amazon and didn't expect for it to arrive this soon!! 👽✌️ 

I did order the very popular bubbling mask too, but that's in another order coming my way very soon.



Bae included three samples (one isn't pictured, I found it in the box afterwards)

aaaAAAAHHH I'm so excited for this!!!!

When I opened the box (as I mentioned on my Instagram) the outer lid on this collagen pack wasn't originally on completely on the base of the jar/container, despite being in fairly thick, plastic shrink wrap.

 

As I described initially on Instagram, the inner lid over the pack with the spatula seemed warped so you can't properly close it, like I tried to push gently around the edge and it doesn't sit flush across the container....and is also kinda scratched like it's been opened already.

I'm not sure about the outside lid, but for the inner lid as I relapsed after playing around/trying to get it to sit more into the container and close, I don't think it's actually meant to sit flush across it.  A word of caution: be careful when you open it, and/or grab the spatula; you might bump in the inner lid and potentially move product out of the container like I did initially.  I didn't lose much but still, be careful.

I'll be reviewing the Skinfood strawberry mask in the coming days, and this Elizavecca collagen mask in a few weeks (gotta give time for my honest opinions to form...also need to get past Black Friday and all that jazz, because of work....)

Bye! 😜😜

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors