Japanese Skincare Spotted at TJ Maxx - BCL Collage Rose Aroma Moist Face Mask

3:09 PM

I was out shopping at the usual places yesterday and stopped into TJ Maxx. I like going in there for skincare items, purses and housewares items that are one-of-a-kind, and often discounted designer items.

Nestled behind some bliss products, I happened to spot some Japanese skincare!! I found not one, but two jars of BCL's Collage Rose Aroma Moist Face Mask for 12.99 USD ea.


Finding Japanese skincare in the US (and not being up in Seattle, or at a Daiso, or any kind of Asian market with a cosmetics) is kind of rare. You will find Shiseido products from time to time at TJ Maxx, but actually with Japanese packaging?!?! not so much.

With all this sudden excitement, I whipped out my phone and threw the katakana name into Google to see how much it might be elsewhere, and to scour the web for a some quick reviews.  At the time, Amazon showed it for about 18.49USD and a few reviews detailed the face mask as being a pretty moisturizing mask and having a fresh rose scent. 

I haven't had the chance to use any BCL products, but my time has now come to try out the cult line!


I was sold, so I ended up buying both jars. The thing with TJ Maxx is items go fast: if you something you think you'd like, you should buy more than one because likely if you come back later or on another day, it'll be gone. And to date, that's the first time I had seen any Japanese skincare items there.



I also wandered over to the spa/skincare area, next to the perfume and spotted a small selection of sheet masks.  Most where off-brand US branded masks, but there were a few definite Korean sheet masks there.

I settled on a pack of 5 of CREME shop's collagen sheet masks.




Reviews will be coming soon of both the BCL face mask cream and at a later point, the Creme shop sheet masks!

See you!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Any recommendation for this product ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently purchased this mask from tj maxx aswell, but I'm really a noob when it comes to these things. How do you use it? I mean, I know you put it on your face, but do you leave it on over night, or rinse it off after awhile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, so far I've used it as like a wash off mask, and it works pretty well but I'll try it out as a sleeping mask and see how it works!

      Delete
  3. use the rose mask as a sleeping mask. you'll wakeup with a super hydrated face. so impressed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. use the rose mask as a sleeping mask. you'll wakeup with a super hydrated face. so impressed with it!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors