ipsy Glam Bag - September 2015 [Unboxing, Mini-review + Pics] || 【レビュー】 9月ipsy Glam Bagグラムバッグの開封 【写真ある】

2:13 PM

Hey there, everyone! It's been a few days since I last posted, but I'm here with good news! I got some exciting things in the mail yesterday and today.

Going by this lovely pink bubble wrap envelope, you guessed it: it's this month's ispy Glam Bag!!



Let's open this up!!
開けましょうね!!




This month's theme of "face fashion" marks of the changing seasons (though I'm writing this on an 22℃ day) to a "smokier, deeper, richer" mood to your face makeup, and likely, your mood.  The brown, textured bag certainly captivates the same feeling of boots or leather.




Products included ( L → R):
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 28.3g / 1.0 oz
- City Color City Chic Lipstick - P2 Je t'aime
- Octavio Aceite De Argan Oil - 30ml / 1 fl oz
- Elizabeth Mott Queen of the fill Tinted Blow Gel - medium dark - 4g / 0.14 oz
- ipsy x NYX Eyeshadow Trio - IPSYNYX01


 First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

I've used only the gentle foaming face wash before, so I'm excited to use this.  I might take it to work and use it during the day, since my hands are always severely dry during my shifts.  Ah, the perils of retail!


(left) a small dollop of the hand cream. It smells like eucalyptus, but a gentle waft--not overpowering.
(right) hand cream blended into skin.  You can see that it leaves a tiny bit of shine on the skin.




City Color City Chic Lipstick

Lets be real: I'm always down for a new lipstick.  This shade is P2 Je t'aime and swatches on the skin as a sheer berry red with a semi-sheer, buttery soft formula that spreads evenly on the skin.


Sadly, it does fade and can smudge easily (picture on right), so the lasting power is shorter than other lip products.  I plan to wear it at work, as a light lip tint.




Octavio Aceite De Argan Oil

I don't have much experience with argan oil treatments for hair (yet) but before I started to get ready for work earlier today, I put some on the ends of my hair, and towards the end of the day (pun maybe intended...) my hair was surprisingly soft and smelled very nice.  I usually end up very sweaty at work from running around, (retail!!!) doing tasks and

I might have become a new lover to argan oil.




 Elizabeth Mott Queen of the fill Tinted Blow Gel

I've been an avid  user of NYX's eyebrow pomade mostly for its ease of use and gentle pressure on the wallet.  But I know it's time for a change...I'm eager to try out a new brow product asap.

I have no prior knowledge of Elizabeth Mott but I've read they are cruelty-free and the mascara seems to be a cult fave.

Surprisingly, this is more or less my shade, so I'm excited to slap this on my brows!



ipsy x NYX Eyeshadow Trio

Hell yeah, a NYX product!!! I love NYX for their lip products, but not as much for their eye shadow palettes, except for their matte shadow singles.

The colours in this mini palette to be honest are a little drab, but at least they're fairly versatile. 


Unfortunately, when I went to swatch the first shadow (the champage-y shade on the far left), it took aout eight times for the colour to show up on my arm.  The bronze eye shadow swatched fine and did the smokey grey/black.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors