[Mini-Review] Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam - Samplesize + I ordered the full size bruh

1:02 PM

I'm a little late on this review...shh! I got photos and then got stuck in a heavy rut of sleep-eat-work-eat-sleep. But hey, it's money!!! 😀

I got a sample packet of the Etude House BB cleansing Pore Foam with a recent-ish order from the "bae" through Amazon. That's right, JOLSE delivered on the samples!!! I ordered one item: the it's Skin Macron lip balm and received six samples.  This is why JOLSE is in fact, our bae! I"m planning a review on the macron lip balm very soon, so stayed tuned! 😀✌️






Anyway, as soon as I opened the small sachet, a pleasant citrus scent hit my nose. It was so inviting, but unexpected. But so nice!! 🍊🍊


The cleanser's formula looks like smashing combination of frosting and squashed packing peanuts...but the scent!!!! is!!! so!!! lovely!!!

I got a good two uses from this sizable packet, and I decide to buy the full size in my next Amazon order.  More on that later.


Time to slap this on my face! 😛😛

As you can see in the pic below, I initially covered half my face with a pea-sized amount with the cleanser, so you could see my red cheeks at the same time. This is my face fresh in the (late-ish) morning, before getting ready for work, with a normal amount of redness--usually it's a lot worse.

S/O to my lack of hairstyle; it's inspired by the lack of motivation for the day. 😛


Foaming eyebrows!! I need to pluck them soon, shh...!!

This rad smelling cleanser foams to an alright amount but I'm not overly concerned about the foaming capabilities when performance is of an higher importance. I was hoping this Etude House cleanser would cleanse without: leaving residue, making my skin dry or overly tight, or causing problems with my redness. And luckily, it did the exact opposite! My skin--my cheeks in particular--were so smooth. No dryness, no aggravation.


Here's my (slightly wet) face after cleansing my whole face.  My redness on my cheeks remained the same but I feel like my face brightened up. My entire face felt slightly tighter but not dried out, and was incredibly soft, like a baby's butt!


So guys, I liked this so much after a few uses that I decided to purchase the full size.  At the time, the BB Deep Cleansing Foam wasn't in stock so I ordered the Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam instead. At a later date, or when I run out, I'll probably order the BB Deep Cleansing Foam...

I ordered on October 5th from YouRiShop on Amazon, along with other items from different sellers, and was set to arrive in November 19th.  I really like ordering from this seller because they're often so fast (in my experience) even when you use Amazon's standard free shipping.



It just arrived the other day, on October 16! So quick!!!

I checked the mailbox while on the way to do some errands, hence the not-so-exciting photo set-up...!


S/O to USPS for squishing the box into my mailbox....!!! What skill!  I opened it up and the cleanser tube was wrapped in bubbled wrap.

More on this later as I'll review the Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam in a separate post! Bye~! (*´∀`*)ノ


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors