Haul: Amazon - July/Aug 2k16

10:23 AM

Hello, all! I made an Amazon order of some more AB skincare and makeup products very recently (Aug 6th) and part of it arrived just this week, on Wednesday (Aug 17). I thought I'd share what I bought and kind of...why...?






from yourishop (amazon):

 For the past year-ish...?? YouRiShop on Amazon has been my go-to for some of my favourite Korean skincare and makeup products. The seller ships from Korea, ships fast and usually arrives long before the expected date, in safe condition. There's always free shipping and the prices are pretty low, in comparison to other Amazon beauty sellers and even other K-beauty sites (even when you consider additional shipping costs, a la TK or RSS). It's just nice and easy!



 Hella bubble wrap!

YouRiShop really goes hard with the bubble wrap, yo!

 
  • skinfood peach sake pore pact 
  • cosrx low ph good morning cleanser
  • coxrx acne pimple master patch 
  • missha m magic cushion spf50+ / PA+++  no.21 

Both CosRX items are repurchases for m, since I saw very positive results with both products. The Skinfood pact (I'm hoping) will be a good powder to help set my makeup, especial for when I wear makeup at work or in hot temperatures but for when I still want to slay with those looks! Apparently, the pact also smells like peach, so I'm excited to see if that's actually the case.

The Missha M Cushion is completely new to me--I'm hoping the shade will work on my face and will give a mild to medium coverage, and help to cover some of my redness. This is also my first Korean cushion that I've bought myself. I have a few others but I previously had won them through those 0.8L campaigns, over on Instagram, so this is exciting!




from a-poly (amazon):


Now typically, I don't order from A-poly because while they seem to have lower prices, they usually charge additional shipping on almost all of their items and, I"m not really a fan of that. But for this item, there was free shipping! Ever since Etude House launched its Vital Water line, I have been incredibly curious about each of the products (PEACH!!!!!!! SCENT!!!) but did not want to shell out for full size products just yet.   
 This package also arrived safely and in a sturdy, pink plastic sack. The item inside was wrapped thoroughly in bubble wrap.

etude house pink vital water "speacial" trial kit 4pcs 

I'll do a better unboxing and first impression review later this week (when it's not so hot!!!) but the trial kit includes:
  • pink vital water facial toner 0.50 fl. oz. / 15ml
  • pink vital water serum 0.50 fl. oz. / 15ml
  • pink vital water emulsion 0.16 fl. oz. / 5ml
  • pink vital water cream 0.33 fl. oz. / 10ml
I'm waiting on more items from this particular Amazon order, but for now, see you!! 




Update (2016-08-25)

I received the other remaining item from my Amazon order super early (way before its expected date of Sept 8!) on Aug 22nd.

From JOLSE, I ordered Skinfood's Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder. Now that I have the pact too, I can compare the two. So far the pact version is really great on my skin!

The powder came shrink wrapped, then was wrapped in bubble wrap!!


Of course the order came with some samples:
  • lioele triple the solution bb cream
  • lioele intensive time reversing snail cream
  • etude house sunprise mild watery light spf 50+ PA+++ sunscreen 
See you again!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors