Sephora haul - December #2

1:29 AM

Sephora haul - Part 1


Here's a quick post of my Sephora mini haul! This order pushed me over and I've been bumped up to VIB status. Cool, right...?

The pictures speak for themselves ☆


The goods ↓



I bought:
-Too Faced Natural Matte palette
- Dr Jart+ Dermaclear Trans-foam Clay (Pink) - 50ml
- Urban Decay all nighter Makeup Setting Spray - 30ml



This would be my first Too Faced palette and I have to say, I'm so excited! I'm hoping that because the eyeshadows are matte, that they will blend nicely and stay on my eyelids..since I have a lot of trouble with shimmer in my eyeshadows.



the samples ↓


I also used the code "KBEAUTY" to get another mini product with my order (shown in the few couple of pictures). This time, I chose a mini size of Erborian Pâte au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask because I've been pretty curious about the mask, but I definitely don't want to fork out $$$ for the full size yet, certainly not without trying it first.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors