Mini-Haul: Christmas 2k16 (Skincare/Makeup, DVDs)

6:23 PM

Basically,.....my Christmas kind of....sucked. Some life stuff got in the way (the same old shit) but that aside, here's the stuff I bought myself (except for the CatDog boxset).

I posted on Instagram (below) about these same items but since I took additional photo beforehand too, so...enjoy!

some #christmas presents to myself from @sephora , counterclockwise 👌🏼✨✨ . #sephora x @pantone modern watercolor eyes palette ✨✨ eventually i want one of the vdl x Pantone palette to compare but this #palette basically #art in makeup form tbh!!! . @lovephilosophy holiday handbook hand creams 🍑🥛🍓fresh cream is my fave but im looking forward to trying the apricots & cream version 👀💕💕 . @drjart kbeauty mini trio set (water drop hydrating cream + bb beauty balm + dermaclear micro water mini sizes) 💦💦 . . #rasianbeauty #kbeauty #bblogger #haul #koreanskincare #skincare #instaskincare #instabeauty #makeup #cosmetics #drjart #philosophy #pantone #コスメ #購入品 #化粧品 #韓国スキンケア #スキンケア #海外コスメ #화장품 #메이크 #스킨케어 #메이크업
A photo posted by 🍑🗑🎀 (@spacedump) on

I bought some items from sephora.com, and in doing so, renewed VIB status.



sephora x pantone modern watercolor eye shadow palette

Good GOD this palette is like art, no kidding!

I bought this partially because was on sale for $39 at the time, and also because I have no bright colours like this--that are pastel tones and look stunning. I hope these lovely shadows are not chalky and are just are pigmented as they seem in the pan.



philosophy 2016 holiday handbook

I bought this because I love the fresh cream and raspberries and cream scents, but also wanted to try the new-ish?? apricots and cream hand cream.
 

dr jart+ kbeauty a bb c's

I honestly....don't know why I picked this up because a full sized second tube of the Water Drop cream would've been a better investment, but the Beauty Balm should be fun to use.




starbucks demi mug

I bought this from a local standalone Starbucks mostly because it was cute. It has a retro, European feeling to it, so I might use it to display some of my travel-sized brushes. Or just, y'know, actually use it...!





dvds

I hadn't planned to, but after some Black Friday sales at my work, I picked up some DVDs for cheap, including the first two season of OITNB--which I have already watched but didn't own. Since I still haven't renewed by Netflix subscription yet, this was a good idea.

I also was gifted the whole series of CatDog--hello, to my childhood!




misc

This is a crappy flatlay, but I also made a YesAsia order, split with my mum. Here is my portion; I pretty much ordered cute, K-pop accessories!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors