MINI REVIEW: AC Wonder Collection Powder (Gudetama) - Light Beige

7:51 PM

Hello! I posted photo of this powder on my Instagram recently, and thought I'd post about it here, too!



I picked up this powder fairly recently from Uwajimaya during a recent road trip down south. It was more or less an impulse buy (I like the gudes) since seeing this line of character powders on a few J-bloggers' IG feeds--I was mildly curious.


I posted these same photos on Instagram:


【日本語あり】seems like i've become a puff! パフになってみた . i picked up ac wonder collect #gudetama powder up from uwajimaya fairly recently and now i've had the chance to use it! . 最近、宇和島屋から限定ぐでたま版のAC ワンダーコレクトパウダーを購入したがやっとちゃんと使われたよ! . . while initially the powder looks brown and too dark for pale skin types, it actually is perfect! it applies more like a translucent powder, with like a "marshmallow" type of finish 👌🏼👌🏼it feels slightly chalky but soft, with no scent or any shimmer in the powder! . 最初はパウダーはちょっと暗そうですけど乳白色の肌のために似合ってないだと思いますが実はそのライトベージュ色が完璧だ!マシュマロ型のように透明なパウダーで粉っぽく爽やから感じです。👌🏼👌🏼ラメと香りが無し。 . . so far i have tested this with a couple of cushions and western foundations; it works best with a liquid foundation that needs to be set! the best result was with wet n wilds photo focus foundation (rose ivory)--the ac wonder powder helped my face stay through a long 9hr day at work 💦💦 the cover is ok but i'd rather be relying on my foundation to cover than a setting powder ✌🏼✨ . 今までクッションと仏のファンデーションとそのパウダーを使っていたり長い時間のためリッキドファンデーはオススメです。ベスト結果はやっぱりWet n WildさんのPhoto Focusのファンデー(ローズアイボリー)だと思いますけど。9時間のバイト労働で働くの時ACワンダーコレクトパウダーは長く時間でパッチリだったよ💦💦 . . #rasianbeauty #abcommunity #japanesemakeup #gudetama #makeup #cosmetic #cute #bblogger #beautyblog #instabeauty #instamakeup #コスメ #化粧品 #ぐでたま #パウダー #可愛い ##메이크 #메이크업 #파우더
A post shared by 🍑🗑🎀 (@spacedump) on


My thoughts still hold true: the powder initially looks too dark for paler skin types, it's actually a "skin coloured" loose mineral that sits on the skin like a translucent powder.


After removing the top (and keeping the cute puff pristine), I lightly swirled a brush into the loose powder and placed it on my under eyes, to help set my concealer and foundation in that area.


The powder sits on the skin with a "marshmallow" type, helping to add a satin texture to the skin.  It is loose, so it's welcomes a lot of mess. The powder itself feels slightly chalky but soft, with no scent or any visible shimmer.



The golden question: would I repurchase? No. It's too pricey ($23 at 'Waji's) and since I'm on the paler side, I should stick to a white based translucent powder, one that is noticeably finer in texture.

Good night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors