Christmas 2015 Mini-Haul (Skincare + Clothes)

10:39 PM

Here's my Christmas haul. I basically bought my own presents this year.


memebox - the yeon box

I mentioned in my Black Friday haul that I bought this but was waiting to open it at Christmas.  I'll be doing a separate unboxing post in the coming days!





also from memebox, sheet masks:

(left)
- tosowoong pure deep sea water mask x2
- tosowoong pure blueberry mask x2
- freeset donkey milk aqua gel mask x2
- leaders gel masks (bonus)

(right)
- etude house winter proof cheeks patch x1




(l, r)

- laneige water sleeping mask (full size)
- laneige water bank moisture cream



a cute af necklace I picked up from TJ Maxx a couple months ago, but saved opening it until Christmas, plus sheer socks from Forever 21:


Some clothes from F21:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors