Birthday Haul (Ebay, ULTA, Sephora, etc...)

9:31 PM

Hello all!!! Yesterday, I turned 25. I honestly can't believe I made it this far.


I thought I'd share some of the things I bought myself around my birthday this month and some skincare/ makeup items that I hauled!!




ulta

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up some full sizes of Tony Moly products from ULTA, and earmarked them for my birthday. 


At the time, there was a pretty sweet BOG40% deal instore so I bought the I'm Real Rice Smooth Toner and I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion. After the deal and a 20% off the total purchase coupon, the toner worked out to be $10.24 and the seaweed lotion, $12.80.


sephora

Also on the same day as ULTA, I picked up my birthday gift from my local Sephora inside JCP. I went with the Marc Jacobs lipstick and eyeliner set, and also redeemed some points for a Dr. Jart+ Ceramidan cream mini. 👌🏼👌🏼




ebay

I did a small eBay haul (definitely going to order my K-beauty there again) and most of the order either arrived either on my birthday day or like on the 7th! 

Among other items, I ordered a small amount of items from roseroseshop, through eBay:

☆ etude house moistfull collagen water jelly cream samples x10
☆ skinfood watery berry serum samples x10
☆ tony moly i'm real makgeolli sheet mask x3


happy bday to me!! I turned 25 on Monday and it feels surreal tbh!!! . 月曜日、25歳になったり正直に可笑しいそうですけど。ハッピーバースディツーミー!! . im writing up my haul post on mobile so its taking a bit since my laptop is still with hp (they damaged it...that is a whole different story) but definitely be sure to check it out!! ✌🏼️✨ . 今はモバイルでブログの更新を書いていますがHPさんのはあたしのノートパソコンが繕って続けるはずですけど嵐させたらダメです、、、全部の他の問題ですけど(汗) なのでぜひブログ更新をチェック見てね〜\(^o^)/ . here is a mini #ebay #haul from #rrs 🙌🏼🙌🏼 EbayのRoseroseshopさんから小さい購入品を紹介いきたいと思います。 . ☆ @etude_official #moistfull collagen water jelly cream samples x10 ☆ @theskinfoodus watery berry serum samples x10 ☆ @tonymoly.official @tonymolyus im real #makgeolli sheet mask x3 . . #rasianbeauty #tonymoly #skinfood #etudehouse #kbeauty #sheetmask #cream #serum #samples #instaskincare #instabeauty #コスメ #化粧品 #スキンケア #韓国スキンケア #購入品 #クリーム #シートマスク #에뛰드하우스 #스킨케어 #마스크 #팩 #토니모리 #스킨푸드
A photo posted by 🌴🌐🌹 (@spacedump) on

I also bought three phone cases for my 5s, from different sellers. Each were about two or three bucks with very minimal shipping charges.


The neon green case is flexible but strurdy; the grid print and Meiji strawberry are seemingly made of harder plastic and have a soft, matte finish. So cute!!




I kind of raved over on Instagram; this Etude House lipstick is so cute, in terms of packaging and colour. I just can't get over it!!!! I picked up the colour OR202 and it's more of a pinky coral-y rose on my lips, than a coral orange.




Also from eBay was a cheap but well made fried egg purse; it was about $2!!!! It is a little small but I love fried eggs, especially on clothing and accessories, so size doesn't matter!! 🍳💕 

 
I had been eyeing a fried egg bag for quite a while but the prices (for seemingly the same item) was much more expensive. I'm glad I found this for a small fraction of the price and I can't wait to put together a cute, egg-themed outfit soon!!! 

Another tube of Mizon Snail Gel from bringbringshop:




And some patches!

I planned (and have already) ironed these to a sweater, to give it a cooler look.




ulta, again

I stopped by my local ULTA store again to pick up my birthday gift item. When I went before, I hadn't received the email yet, so now was the perfect time. I also picked up another set of Tony Moly Panda's Dream eye patches and a NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner, in Pink.

The birthday gift was a full-size Urban Decay eyeshadow, in Midnight Cowboy (a glitter-y champagne pink).

 


fred meyer/kroger

A quick few items from my local Fred Meyer. I had stopped in to pick up some canned beans and other grocery items but decided to take a peek at their makeup area. I picked up a set of Halloween themed nail stickers by KISS, since they looked super cute!
 

I have seen a couple of beauty bloggers and YouTubers use these acetone-free nail polish remove pads and wondered about them. I'm curious about how well they work and the scent--do they really not smell like acetone and actually smell like peach?

I of course grabbed this cute nail polish by L.A. Colors, to go over some of my other cuter bold nail colours. So cute!!!!


Anyway, that is all for now! I'm in Tacoma now as I write this, and will post a short haul from that. My laptop troubles have grown, so bear with me--I'm typing a lot on mobile and my fingers need a rest.

See you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contributors